Thursday, January 28, 2010

Busy Wednesday!

Whew! So glad that Wednesday is over. My friend Stephanie called my mom and said that Children's Place is having a HUGE sale! Everything is 3.99 or LESS! Children's place is in Williamsburg or the Mall in Norfolk. We wanted to see a few other stores in Williamsburg so we packed up the kids from school and drove to Williamsburg.

We SERIOUSLY hit the jackpot! I got over 30 pieces of clothing including a HEAVY jacket for my son next year at the low price of.... $129.00! THAT is all!

Then I hit Kirklands Home Store and got a few things that were needed for my kitchen. My goodness! I only spent 68.00 and decorated the kitchen! Not bad!

A little tip: Find a coupon here: Children's Place 15% off and then go! I saved $60.00 using the coupon!


Enjoy your Thursday! Stay inside, it's COLD!

No comments: