Monday, January 18, 2010

Fisher Price Matchin' Middles



Today is a holiday for our school system. Which means no school for our children. Mine are in Pre-K4 and Pre-K2, so it really doesn't matter. But I didn't want them to miss out on a day of learning!
I grabbed a workbook for Aryan (purchased at DollarTree) and brought out a new game for Rheanna called Matchin' Middles by Fisher Price.

I purchased this game during the Christmas season as Aryan had played this with a counselor during a session. I knew it'd be a HUGE hit! And for 9.00 it teaches shapes, memory & Fine motor skills! Perfect for a two year old that has a brain that's a sponge right now.

When Aryan was playing with it in sessions, the counselor stated that she had purchased a LONG time ago, so she wasn't sure if they were available anymore. I was bummed, as the children seemed to really like that game. Great game for LISTENING too! So you could imagine my surprise and excitement when I found the game at Target . I quickly put it in my buggy and ran for the nearest checkout line! :)


If you have a toddler at home or are needing some beginning preschool games in the house, this is the PERFECT game/learning tool!

No comments: