Friday, October 24, 2008

Political crap!

Seriously, do I need 50 calls calling about this presidential election? Know how many "out of area" calls I have on my phone, or "name unavailable?" Oh! Like this one? I went to look at the caller ID and it said MY NAME & PHONE NUMBER!!! But I couldn't call my own home from MY NUMBER. It was a "POLITICAL ADVERTISEMENT!" These guys are getting sneaky! Anything to get you to answer your phone.

Tonight three "KIDS" (I'll call them) of the African American decent came by with knowing who lives where... (asking for us by name) asking us if we're voting Obama or McCain. Obviously they were "snooping" for the Obama campaign. Man, can't they just WAIT till the election? I don't know TOO much about politics, but enough to know that this is all getting out of hand!

I seriously can NOT wait till all this is over. Does the DO NOT CALL list pertain to political calling? Or Polling? We've been asked a MILLION times who we're voting for. Usually just hand Aryan the phone and we get a dial tone after that.

I wish there was a number to be called that allows you to opt out of these political calls. It's too much when you've got calls at: 11:32am, 11:50am, 11:59am, 6:13pm, 8:02pm, 8:30pm, & 9:30pm! And that's just ONE day! 9:30pm? Do they not realize that families have their children into bed at that time?

To be honest, I do not know WHO I'm voting for. I don't like EITHER candidates and wish seriously someone would come out of the clouds of heaven and give me a sign as to whom to vote for. Who's best for our country? I don't like McCain's Health plan, and he's voted with Pres. Bush 90% of the time, and look at our country now. We ARE in a recession and our economy is hurting very badly right now. Our unemployment is at an all time HIGH, yet we've had no help from the government. Whose to say that my husband will still be employed here soon. It's the time of uncertainty and that's scary for sure! Regarding Obama ~ I'm not fond of his inexperience, his spending habits (we've all seen that!). And I'm just not sure he's "THE ONE" for the White House. He's making all these promises, but not sure he's able to fulfill them all. Sounds too good to be true. With his lack of experience, it really makes me think that our country will be even MORE vunerable than it already is!


I'm just a stay at home mom, who wants what is best for her children and her children's children.
The way this election is going, I probably have more experience than two of the nominees!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My thoughts...vote the lesser of the 2 evils...McCain at least has experience....Obama ~ empty promises ....
:) love you~ Momma

Digital Unload said...

Lesser of 2 Evils??? Isn't evil supposed to be evil. There are still some dumb people who are supporting Bush!!! Clinton screwed an intern and Bush screwed every American! Bottom line is, America is screwed!!!